I won’t be able to blog much for a few days. I’m sending my laptop home with this great IT person who offered to try and figure out why it takes half an hour to boot and why I must reboot ever two hours.
And why my new security software boots me off my wireless network. CONSTANTLY.
She’s going to switch out my C and D drives because my D drive is currently twice the size of C and what kind of stupid sense does that make?
I have a desktop but I’m also working out of the house in an office this week, so evenings will be spent out with the family and catching up on the million and one things I usually do during the day.
So, what have I learned about myself tonight while cleaning up this thing so it can go home with someone else?
1. I’m not comfortable sending out my writing since a lot of it is roughdraft. And though I’ve backed it up on CD, emailed it to myself and even loaded it onto a private Yahoo thing, I’m still hesitant to delete. Sheesh.
2. I have more uh, spicy ebooks than I realized. <g>
3. I have more uh, spicy pics than I realized. <bg>
4. I printed out all my current chapters for hard copy rewrites and realized …
5. I have seriously freaky attachment issues to this thing. Maybe a little time apart will be good for us.
So, I’ll check in as much as possible on other blogs and I’ll possibly find time to short blog here, but I’m also working on a little something I owe Heather, so the break will be good in more ways than one.
Stick around and don’t give up on me. Her topic was a difficult one and hopefully, my answer to that challenge will entertain. 😉