One of my favorite perks of WordPress is the ability to see all the search strings that bring people to the Snark. I hope you enjoy a big Monday grin over these. I did.
1. Peace sign tree garland (Luckily that ridiculousness went away.)
2. Lyrics Picture Pervert by Pollyn(great downtempo, sexy music– check it out here http://www.pollyn.com/index.php )
3. Dirty Santa pictures (Do you think they were looking for the gift trading game or something a little more… shall we say, just plain, freaking different? Uh, to each his own, right?)
4. Alien thongs. (ROFLMAO!!! As if the human ones weren’t bad enough.)
5. Wine making recipes (This reminds me I haven’t made wine in months. Must remedy.)
6. Stories of hair( Hmm… hitting a blank here. Maybe we should have a contest about writing stories of hair or something. Maybe not…)
7. Norse Ice Queen (I have to admit– I love that this string brings people to me. )
8. Peter Gabriel and Rosanna Arquette all (I need to pull out So.)
9. Jill Monroe wrestling. (Okay, another ROFLMA!!! Is it about fellow OKRWA member or is there another Jill Monroe…)
10. Abnormous big balls(I can’t figure out which post brought this one on and for that matter, I can’t figure out why. Guesses? ACDC– maybe? Have I talked about ACDC?)
Okay, is it just me or do you ever get the urge to put a ton of random dirty words on your blog just to see what kind of searches you get? No?